wget command to copy directory containing multiple sub directories and files
Below is a simple WGET command which will download a folder recursively with its sub directories and files.
wget -r --no-parent https://ABC.com/projects/build/prebuild/offerings/20130910-0610%25krishna.g_p00027/ --http-user XYZ--http-passwd XYZ--no-check-certificate
Simple explanation :
-r : Recursively copies
--no-parent : Do'nt copy the parent siblings. only downloads from the specified subdirectory and downwards hierarchy.
--http-user : Username
--http-passwd : Password
--http-passwd : Accept https certificates if any .
1 comments to "wget command to copy directory containing multiple sub directories and files"
Powered by WidgetsForFree
- ▼ September (2)
- ► 2011 (18)
- ► 2010 (35)
- ► 2009 (73)
My Blog List
- Airtel and vodafone GPRS settings for pocket PC phones
- Andhra 2 America
- Ayyappa Deeksha required things
- Blogs I watch !
- Captions for your bike
- DB2 FAQs
- Deepavali Vs The Goddes of sleep
- ETV - Dhee D2 D3
- Evolution of smoking in India Women
- How to make credit card payments?
- Java-J2EE interview preparation
- My SQL FAQs
- My Travelogues
- Old is blod - New is italic
- Online pay methids for credit cards
- Oracle FAQs
- Smoking in Indian Women
- Technology Vs Humans
- Twitter feeds for all Telugu stars on single page.
- Unix FAQs
- Unix best practices
- init 0, init 1, init 2 ..
- mCheck Application jar or jad download