The below is a simple shell script snippet which accepts two kinds of parameters(1. start 2. -start) while running.
How to validate these parameters and how to run the shell script accordingly is the main motto :)
if [[ "$1" == "start" || "$1" == "-start" ]]; then
echo "code for start action"
echo "Please input valid arguments"
echo "Usuage: setup.sh start or setup.sh -start "
0 comments to "Shell script to pass arguments and validation of arguments in side shell"
Powered by WidgetsForFree
- ► 2013 (19)
- ▼ June (2)
- ► 2010 (35)
- ► 2009 (73)
My Blog List
- Airtel and vodafone GPRS settings for pocket PC phones
- Andhra 2 America
- Ayyappa Deeksha required things
- Blogs I watch !
- Captions for your bike
- DB2 FAQs
- Deepavali Vs The Goddes of sleep
- ETV - Dhee D2 D3
- Evolution of smoking in India Women
- How to make credit card payments?
- Java-J2EE interview preparation
- My SQL FAQs
- My Travelogues
- Old is blod - New is italic
- Online pay methids for credit cards
- Oracle FAQs
- Smoking in Indian Women
- Technology Vs Humans
- Twitter feeds for all Telugu stars on single page.
- Unix FAQs
- Unix best practices
- init 0, init 1, init 2 ..
- mCheck Application jar or jad download