Difference between Jython and python
- Python actually means CPython, as it is written in C. where as Jython is for the python scripts to be run on JVM.
- The main advantage of Jython over Cpython is that Jython can call any of the JAVA objects and vice versa. Any jython code compiled into pure java code.
- Due to the high ease of integration and also with huge library base available, jython is a favorite for java programmers.
- How ever jython is lesly being used when compared with Cpython usage due to CPython strength in terms of using OS specific features.
- Jython is one of the main scripting language being used in IBM Websphere and hence it has become such a famous.
- Portability wise Cpython is better than as Jython runs on JVM which brings down its portability.
- Lot more differences were well explained in the following references. Go through this for better understanding.
4 comments to "Difference between Jython and python"
Powered by WidgetsForFree
- ► 2013 (19)
- ► 2011 (18)
- Sekhar Kammula - A Soothing director
- ETV Dhee 4 - D4 Ladies special - Keep dancing
- Best/top/Free pocket pc app(s)lications download
- Generate mutiple insert commands in sql file using...
- DB2 manual uninstallation and cleaning
- SQL1428N The application is already attached to "...
- Indian famous film stars on twitter tolly,kolly,bo...
- Review "Of course I love You....Till I Find Someon...
- Difference between Jython and python
- ▼ April (9)
- ► 2009 (73)
My Blog List
- Airtel and vodafone GPRS settings for pocket PC phones
- Andhra 2 America
- Ayyappa Deeksha required things
- Blogs I watch !
- Captions for your bike
- DB2 FAQs
- Deepavali Vs The Goddes of sleep
- ETV - Dhee D2 D3
- Evolution of smoking in India Women
- How to make credit card payments?
- Java-J2EE interview preparation
- My SQL FAQs
- My Travelogues
- Old is blod - New is italic
- Online pay methids for credit cards
- Oracle FAQs
- Smoking in Indian Women
- Technology Vs Humans
- Twitter feeds for all Telugu stars on single page.
- Unix FAQs
- Unix best practices
- init 0, init 1, init 2 ..
- mCheck Application jar or jad download