How to transfer bike registration from one State to other (Karnataka to Andhra)??
Most of us having two wheelers purchased and registered in one state may want to use in the other state. To do so we may require to transfer the bike registration from one state to other in India.
Say you have a bike purchased and registered in Karnataka and on job transfer you moved to Hyderabad along with your bike, Now to ride the bike legally in Andhra, you have to transfer your bike registration from Karnataka to Andhra.
So below steps followed by my friend Mr.Ahmed for above case will surely give you an idea and help you in migrating your bike registration.
Thanks Ahmed ji for your interest in helping others on this.
RTO office – Kukatpally – Hyd
From JNTU -> Towards Malaysian Township -> First left (around 200 mts)
10:30 to 13:30
Do make yourself available by 10:15, there could be queues for Learner’s license and other state registrations separately.
1. Tax amount to be paid
Show the following docs to RTO. He would check the vehicle type/model and manufactured year, and calculate the tax amount to be paid through D.D. in favor of “SRTA, R.R.Dist”. (Your DD amount to include tax plus any other penalty towards late submission N.O.C, others )
· Copy of R/C
· Copy of NOC
· Copy of driving license
· Copy of bike Insurance(valid)
2. Collect DD:
You can get DD from the nearby ICICI bank at JNTU if you have an ICICI bank account, no need to carry cash, amount will be deducted from your account.
3. Submit DD:
Submit DD along with the processing charge of Rs. 125/- also with the documents mentioned above.
The receipt given against the DD is sufficient to show the traffic police that you are in the process of AP registration. Do carry copies this receipt.
5. For AP registration:
Submit the following doc’s in Original to RTO
· RC Original
· Copy of Receipt (tax paid)
· FORM 27
· FORM 33
· Address proof (from Govt. org)
· Recent Pollution check (copy)
· Original NOC
* If you are having NOC issued for place as “Hyderabad” you have additionally get approval from RTA- Hyderabad.
For this you have to produce
* a notary on Rs.10/- certifying that owners details (you can get a copy of existing forms on request)
* a written communication to RTA- HYD (With revenue stamps) to get NOC transfer from RTA- HYD to RTA – R.R.dist
He has collected the receipts and pending with notary at RTA- HYD, not sure of the time line to get new AP number.
Also known that, RTO might check the condition of the vehicle, so be there with the same bike that you want to register.
Other state vehicles can pay AP road tax ONLY by following through steps 1-4, the tax amount would be as per the model and year of the vehicle.
42 comments to "How to transfer bike registration from one State to other (Karnataka to Andhra)"
Powered by WidgetsForFree
- ► 2013 (19)
- ► 2011 (18)
- ► 2010 (35)
- How to share a directory on Solaris ? (Mounting a ...
- vmount: Operation not permitted - AIX mount a remo...
- How to transfer bike registration from one State t...
- mChek for airtel-application download .jar .jad
- Mchek Airtel Postpaid Service numbers message numb...
- Solaris basic interview questions
- Command to add / remove a package in solaris
- Microsoft Surface - ppt
- Money intrest caliculator
- ▼ May (9)
My Blog List
- Airtel and vodafone GPRS settings for pocket PC phones
- Andhra 2 America
- Ayyappa Deeksha required things
- Blogs I watch !
- Captions for your bike
- DB2 FAQs
- Deepavali Vs The Goddes of sleep
- ETV - Dhee D2 D3
- Evolution of smoking in India Women
- How to make credit card payments?
- Java-J2EE interview preparation
- My SQL FAQs
- My Travelogues
- Old is blod - New is italic
- Online pay methids for credit cards
- Oracle FAQs
- Smoking in Indian Women
- Technology Vs Humans
- Twitter feeds for all Telugu stars on single page.
- Unix FAQs
- Unix best practices
- init 0, init 1, init 2 ..
- mCheck Application jar or jad download