Jayaho Song MP3 Download(All Slumdog Millionaire Songs)
Screaming out loudly with my heart (Dil se) “Jayaho Rehman” …That’s how I can convey my Congrats to my pacifier. It is the proudest moment for Indians like me. It’s not only my acclaim but also the entire globes.
A R Rehman(Allah Rakkha Rahman) proved again the best musician in the world; holding two Oscars in his hands in the 81 Acadamy Oscar Awards function for categories Best Original score and Best Original song.
No Doubt!!! He is the “Legend”
He is the Music Magician.
He is Music Maestro.
What not; as a whole he is the glory to My India.
He is humble in his thanks speech even,How great? And sensible he is!
It reveals and reminds us the perfection of our life and dedication in work.“Though I have nothing; but I have a mother and her blessings”
“God is great” he said this in his regional language Tamil.
"All my life I had a choice between hate and love. I chose love and I am here," said Rahman after receiving his second golden statuette.
There may be 1000 critics to talk about “Slumdog Millionaire”, but I strongly feel it unveiled many true facts about India, What’s wrong in that? We are like that hence we are...I am strong enough to accept the true fact. Why should we hide ourselves? Keeping all these discussions aside A British director - Danny Boyle’s Vision about India in the form of “Slumdog Millionaire” won the 8 Oscars out of 10 nominations in best categories including Best Picture, Best Direction, Best Adapted Screenplay, Best Cinematography, Best Sound Mixing, Best Film Editing, Best Original Score and Best Original Song.
When A R Rehman got Golden globe award for his “Jayho” song from this movie and when I came to know that he was nominated for 3 Oscars for this film I strongly decided that; he will definitely get at least one. But I am pretty sure; all this happened only due to a British Director for this film. If it would have been directed by other than British man; keeping the technical crew for the film as same as now I don’t think it would have happened. But what ever the reason our talent got reputation globally. Rehman is the first man who received 2 Oscars in a same Acadamy awards function. This is enough! He proved it.
He conveyed this message in one interview. I felt those are really pleasing and inspiring.
“Be open and Do some thing Original” – this is the best message to young talents.
According to me Rehman has given so many better scores in many Indian films prior to Jayho; but he got no reputation for any .But this time every thing is only due to British director. Rehman has spelled his music combining Kawaali and sufi tunes.Every body are pleased with his rocking scores.
Here is a list of scores which we can’t forget for our life...I bet! No music lover leaves his Tune “Chayyaa Chayya from Dile se movie”
Not only Chayya Chayya... There are many more
Gajini – Behka Behka ; Tumeri Aduri;Roja,Sakhi,Guru,Mumbai ,Jeans,Taal,Rangeli – Tanhai ,Premikudu,Premadesam – Mustafa, Hello doctor,Iddaru – Sasivadane, (Narumugane -Tamil)
This list goes on and on.
Slumdog Millionaire – Oscar Award details
1. Best Picture: ‘Slumdog Millionaire’. “It has been collaboration between hundreds of people. All of us are here to share this moment. This was an extraordinary journey,” says the Slumdog... team.
2. Best Direction: Danny Boyle for ‘Slumdog Millionaire’
3. Best Original Song: A R Rahman for ‘Jai Ho...’ (Slumdog Millionarie)
The Indian music maestro, AR Rahman wooed the audience while performing ‘Jai Ho’ on stage as a nominee for Best Original Song.
4. Best Original Score: A R Rahman for Slumdog Millionaire . “I have nothing but my mother and she is there with me. I thank her for making me coming all this way with her blessings,” said a proud Rahman.
5. Best Film Editing: Chris Dickens for Slumdog Millionaire
6. Best Sound Mixing: Ian Tapp, Resul Pookutty, Richard Pryke for Slumdog Millionaire. “This is just not a sound award, but a history being handed over,” said Indian receiver Pookutty.
7. Best Cinematography: Anthony Dod Mantle for Slumdog Millionaire
8. Best Adapted Screenplay: Simon Beaufoy for Slumdog Millionaire. “The cast and crew of the film told me so much about India and writing,” said a proud Beaufoy.
From bottom of my heart this is my hearty congratulations to Rehman and this post is dedicated to you.
Monday, February 23, 2009 // // 2 comments //
2 comments to "Dil se - Jayaho Rehman"
Powered by WidgetsForFree
- ► 2013 (19)
- ► 2011 (18)
- ► 2010 (35)
- ▼ February (4)
My Blog List
- Airtel and vodafone GPRS settings for pocket PC phones
- Andhra 2 America
- Ayyappa Deeksha required things
- Blogs I watch !
- Captions for your bike
- DB2 FAQs
- Deepavali Vs The Goddes of sleep
- ETV - Dhee D2 D3
- Evolution of smoking in India Women
- How to make credit card payments?
- Java-J2EE interview preparation
- My SQL FAQs
- My Travelogues
- Old is blod - New is italic
- Online pay methids for credit cards
- Oracle FAQs
- Smoking in Indian Women
- Technology Vs Humans
- Twitter feeds for all Telugu stars on single page.
- Unix FAQs
- Unix best practices
- init 0, init 1, init 2 ..
- mCheck Application jar or jad download