After a long mourning, lovelorn, bereft, anger and upset, I am slowly coming back to my senses to write some thing about the massacre by terrorists in Mumbai. I stood appalled, astonished by the NDTV news about the terrorists attack in the Mumbai on 26/11. I was not able to come of out of that shocking news immediately, though sitting in Bangalore.
I was totally meltdown, trembled, even not able to speak for few minutes. As a whole, this shock numbed my senses.This 26/11 incident was not even comparable with 9/11 USA incident. The raging assault between terrorists and our security forces is the greatest and daring operations till now in India. Apart from news channels live now, I saw this kind of mayhem before just in some hollywood or bollywood movies only.
This was 3 days and 3 nights (approximately 64 Hrs) of continuous terror in Mumbai-India, leaving 183 (aprox- till this second) sane innocent voters of India , 20 best daring security people, 22 foreigners being killed and more than 500 people injured. It caused a strong mental and psychological depression to all the Indians. It's surely a psychic trauma in every Indians mind. Entire face look and pride of the best and famous hotels are changed.I was totally melted when I saw american kid left alone with out parents after this operation. Like that there were many who lost their parents, who lost their brothers and sisters and many who lost their love...
Terrosist-A radical who employs terror as a political weapon; usually organizes with other terrorists in small cells; often uses religion as a cover for terrorist activities.
They don't know what they want? They don't know what they do? They are sick, insane; they are just disguised humans, jut to kill innocents.
I still don't know why people are interested to spread SMS's like below, when the entire nation is in trouble and tragedy.
I myself don't want to put these messages here, but I just want to picture the mind set of sick people in and around us. Mobiles/technology is meant for “connecting people” but not for “divide and rule”. Being well educated citizens of INIDA, can’t even they think? What the fun is there in centering or cornering Raj T in this greatest disaster time of our country. As they are totally sick, mad and pale. They are tired of, their brain is damaged. we all should chuck them to protect country as they are more dangerous than these terrorists. .How many of the SMS forwarders had a thought of joining any of the rescue teams who are standing all the day and nights during these 3 days to help the victims? If they don’t even have this thought at least, how dare they are to comment Raj T. Of course we are not NSG commandos, like that Raj also not, sure he will do what he can do for people. One should not be in cheap political drama mood; we should be like a brave educated Indian who can resist this kind of attacks in future.
- "Don’t know where he is when you need him. We want him to go and save amchi Mumbai. Army, NSG commandoes are not marathi manoos….why should they fight and lay down their life for Mumbaikars."[Ref]
- "Danger doesn't come on boats, it also comes from ones who give votes" [Ref]
- "Where is Raj Thackeray and his “brave Sena”? Tell him that 200 NSG commandoes from Delhi (no marathi manoos, all south and north indians) have been sent to Mumbai to fight the terrorists so that he can sleep peacefully tonight in Shivaji Park. Please forward this so it finally reaches the coward bully."[Ref]
Simply bowing our heads in silence to just pray for the peace of their souls is just not enough, it is time for us do our part of act to stop the terror activities in India. It is more we need to do instead of just rely up on politicians. This incident should strengthen our minds to fight like a soldier. The individual fight which we can start against this terror is the only greatest salute we can give to our heroes. India is secular; leaving all other inner feelings, we all should stand against this to fight for freedom from this terrorism.
Mumbai's 3 finest cops matyred in terrorist attack(Each name of the killed security people included).It is my royal salute and my tribute to all commandoes who gave out their final breaths in this assault, to took back the peace in country.
I take this chance to thank all the media people who are in this loop for a continuous struggle to update people like me, who are watching TV's and news papers for the updates about this. I may not be NSG commando to fight against the terrorists directly, but I am always ready to do what I can do to change at least the small world around me.
P.S: This post is dedicated to all the security forces (NSG, police, rapid action etc.) that had the whole pain to give us peace back.
6 comments to "Mayhem in Mumbai - Nov 26, 2008 to Nov 29, 2008"
Powered by WidgetsForFree
- ► 2013 (19)
- ► 2011 (18)
- ► 2010 (35)
- ► 2009 (73)
- Mayhem in Mumbai - Nov 26, 2008 to Nov 29, 2008
- where is ldd installed in HP unix?
- Customs in work ..found in eenadu daily
- How to replace esacape(\n \t) charecters and ' cha...
- Facing error like this ? : bad interpreter: No suc...
- Educational blog Award ... For making everyone aro...
- Acts can win the hearts ...Friend
- where can I find pmon, smon ...oracle services in ...
- If love becomes marriage ?? ( ప్రెమే పెళ్ళయుతే ?? ...
- Harivarasanam ... song meaning and Mp3 downlaod
- How to see hardware details like name and type of ...
- Solaris 10 Zones Vs Solaris 10 physical server
- Ayyappa Deeksha - Required things - Total ayyappa ...
- యువతా!!! బ్లాగ్ అంటె?( Youth!!! blog means? ) - In...
- ▼ November (14)
My Blog List
- Airtel and vodafone GPRS settings for pocket PC phones
- Andhra 2 America
- Ayyappa Deeksha required things
- Blogs I watch !
- Captions for your bike
- DB2 FAQs
- Deepavali Vs The Goddes of sleep
- ETV - Dhee D2 D3
- Evolution of smoking in India Women
- How to make credit card payments?
- Java-J2EE interview preparation
- My SQL FAQs
- My Travelogues
- Old is blod - New is italic
- Online pay methids for credit cards
- Oracle FAQs
- Smoking in Indian Women
- Technology Vs Humans
- Twitter feeds for all Telugu stars on single page.
- Unix FAQs
- Unix best practices
- init 0, init 1, init 2 ..
- mCheck Application jar or jad download