A funny coneversation between XYZ and myblog...
XYZ : Hi.. Krishna's page ! How is it possible for u ... You are just 6 months and 10 days old, but you got 5000+ Hits.
My blog: Its nothing great, my blog owner is a nice guy to put only the practical solutions to the problems he has faced. Acts can win the hearts ...indeed I got 5000+ hits in young age.
XYZ: You are really a flirt ...Cheer up!!! congrats !!! Keep up the Good work.
My blog : I believe in only one thing - "Hardwork and honesty never goes unrewarded !!!". And I would like to thank all my blog readers for making this happen in very very less time.(I am not just optimist ...)
In a happy mood to celebrate the success of first 5000 hits of my blog, I am writing this post to share some of my introspection ... and sure this is the right time to express my feelings about some body I like. Of course this may be late to write about him but I want it to be a special one, which I am waiting for since long time.
Acts can win the hearts ... , this is quite simple and possible for very few people in the small world around us. Yes !! I can say strongly tell that, it is possible for very few people those stay very far away from pessimism and also pessimists, as they are the real optimists. And I am lucky to find one among them around me and in my life. He is none other than Surendra also famously known as "soori", "system surendra" etc etc.
"He is my roomy, guide, protagonist, mentor, maneuver, well wisher, booster etc etc .. altogether, simply but closely my dearest FRIEND."
He is my friend since 2001, meet him unconditionally(ofcourse in my engg.class only), Friendship tied us strong which is lasting till today. He is my shadow even in the dark , just to tell, "Don't frighten". He is with me to share my sorrows. He is with me to lay the foundation for any thing. He is with me to help me in holding all my medals and cups of my success.
I never taught him even atleast ctl+c and ctl + v when he don't know any thing about computer but he taught me ctl + shift + r and much more. His patience and silence only teaches me ... "How to live?", "How to behave ?", " How to learn?", "How to act ?", " How to save?", "How to lead?"........ what not every thing. He is my inspiration when I became dormant. Even his tolerance with my troubles, ribbings and teasings taught me and controlled me many times. This para goes on ... and on and on ...so let me penup here.
But this is what I can do for you my friend ...
"If I had one gift that I could give you, my friend, it would be the ability to see yourself as others see you, because only then would you know how extremely special you are."
I am not a poet to write nice lines ... but a poem best reflects this feelings, I can sing for you here...
through good times and bad
my friend, my buddy,
through happy and sad,
beside me you stand,
beside me you walk,
you're there to listen,
you're there to talk,
with happiness, with smiles,
with pain and tears,
I know you'll be there,
throughout the years!
P.S : This post is dedicated to Mr. Surendra Nath K, as a small token of my affection .
3 comments to "Acts can win the hearts ...Friend"
Powered by WidgetsForFree
- ► 2013 (19)
- ► 2011 (18)
- ► 2010 (35)
- ► 2009 (73)
- Mayhem in Mumbai - Nov 26, 2008 to Nov 29, 2008
- where is ldd installed in HP unix?
- Customs in work ..found in eenadu daily
- How to replace esacape(\n \t) charecters and ' cha...
- Facing error like this ? : bad interpreter: No suc...
- Educational blog Award ... For making everyone aro...
- Acts can win the hearts ...Friend
- where can I find pmon, smon ...oracle services in ...
- If love becomes marriage ?? ( ప్రెమే పెళ్ళయుతే ?? ...
- Harivarasanam ... song meaning and Mp3 downlaod
- How to see hardware details like name and type of ...
- Solaris 10 Zones Vs Solaris 10 physical server
- Ayyappa Deeksha - Required things - Total ayyappa ...
- యువతా!!! బ్లాగ్ అంటె?( Youth!!! blog means? ) - In...
- ▼ November (14)
My Blog List
- Airtel and vodafone GPRS settings for pocket PC phones
- Andhra 2 America
- Ayyappa Deeksha required things
- Blogs I watch !
- Captions for your bike
- DB2 FAQs
- Deepavali Vs The Goddes of sleep
- ETV - Dhee D2 D3
- Evolution of smoking in India Women
- How to make credit card payments?
- Java-J2EE interview preparation
- My SQL FAQs
- My Travelogues
- Old is blod - New is italic
- Online pay methids for credit cards
- Oracle FAQs
- Smoking in Indian Women
- Technology Vs Humans
- Twitter feeds for all Telugu stars on single page.
- Unix FAQs
- Unix best practices
- init 0, init 1, init 2 ..
- mCheck Application jar or jad download