I found this as interesting to share with people who use credit cards ...
Most of the time we generally pay our credit card bills using cash deposit in banks or by cheques. But when we issue cheques, I have seen people facing many issues ...
- What to write on cheques?
- where to drop this cheques?
- Dropped in a wrong cheques box.(To pay HDFC you may dropped cheques in skypak drop box, which they wont process)
- Mistakes on cheques(wrong payee name, wrong date, mismatch in signature)
- Forgot to write important details like above.
- Issued Post dated cheques(HSBC wont accept Post dated cheques for credit card payments)
- Lost your cheques unconditionally before dropping in cheq drp box.
- Savings account balance gone below the cheques amount unexpectedly.
Like this there were many situations, cheqs creates problems.
So if we are able to pay by online for free from our savings bank accounts, there wont be any problem at all ...but unfortunately this feature was not available for many credit card providing banks.
Note : If we are holding same bank savings account and same bank credit card there wont be any pain in payments(If net banking is ready). But problem arises for people who will be holding many cards but few savings accounts.
Here I am sharing few important links which will help you to pay your credit card bill using other bank net banking accounts.
- For CITI bank credit cards
- For SBI credit cards
For HSBC cards all you need to do for online transfer is you should have a netbanking account with any other bank. Once you have netbanking and third party funds transfer enabled on this netbanking account. Its just easy to pay online for HSBC cards. All you need to do is just add you HSBC card details to NEFT frunds transfer memebers list.Account number is just your 16 digit HSBC credit card number and IFSCode will be your local HSBC bank code from which you got the code. Ex: If you got your HSBC card from bangalore branch you need use Bangalore HSBC bank code. Thats all once the NEFT details aproved from your bank, pay your HSBC bill by just using NEFT transfer each time. It worked for me, Im using HDFC netbanking account.
- ICICI Bank
For online payment if you do not have an ICICI Bank Savings Account - Pay your ICICI Bank card dues from any of your non-ICICI-Bank savings accounts also through net banking if your bank has enabled the NEFT facility. Use Transaction Code 52 and IFS code ICIC0000103 for ICICI Bank as the destination bank.
- ABN AMRO:
It is also same as HSBC only. Just add it to NEFT usrs list in the netbanking by giving 16 digiti ABN AMRO credit card number and IFScode. Now just transfer funds to pay ur crdit card bill.
For most of the net banking providing banks there will be a feature called
card to card to transfer, using this feature we can pay any card bill(VISA,Master,Cirrus etc).
But most of the times bank people will charge minimum amount(approx 20 R/-) for this.
24 comments to "Online Payment methods for different credit cards"
Powered by WidgetsForFree
- ► 2013 (19)
- ► 2011 (18)
- ► 2010 (35)
- ► 2009 (73)
- Deepavali Vs Goddess of sleep
- Dream home designer software - Google SketchUp
- Old is Bold - New is Italic
- Solaris Commands - Tips - Installtion - All about ...
- Microsoft PowerToys for Windows XP
- Handy tools for Browser Testing (IE6, IE7, FF)
- BSNL Dial up Connectiion
- IE7 - runonce.msn.com/runonce3.aspx
- JRE - Browsers ( IE, Firefox)
- Trip to Kolar, Kotilingeshwara, Bangaru Tirupati, ...
- Java lessons learned - Naming Convention, Variable...
- Andhra to America
- Is your blog listed under unauthorized Web pages w...
- Number of files in a directory
- Online Payment methods for different credit cards
- ▼ October (16)
My Blog List
- Airtel and vodafone GPRS settings for pocket PC phones
- Andhra 2 America
- Ayyappa Deeksha required things
- Blogs I watch !
- Captions for your bike
- DB2 FAQs
- Deepavali Vs The Goddes of sleep
- ETV - Dhee D2 D3
- Evolution of smoking in India Women
- How to make credit card payments?
- Java-J2EE interview preparation
- My SQL FAQs
- My Travelogues
- Old is blod - New is italic
- Online pay methids for credit cards
- Oracle FAQs
- Smoking in Indian Women
- Technology Vs Humans
- Twitter feeds for all Telugu stars on single page.
- Unix FAQs
- Unix best practices
- init 0, init 1, init 2 ..
- mCheck Application jar or jad download