Got a thought of decorating my bike with some nice and funny captions and logos...
Bike is Pulsar, yes as caption says "It is definitely male" ..I like it.
Pulsar has good advantageous places to decorate with some nice captions on stickers. like on the head light, both sides adjusant to fuel tank. and at the back.
Started thinking of punch lines best suites to me and my bike,
But ended in a dilemma with many in mind.
so need your help here to finalize few .
For head light part I designed a logo which looks like the one shown here... suggest changes if u have ..
And I have got many cranky lines below ... pick ur choice .. and put it in ur comment.
1. I’m Punk and it is fleet...
2. I’m Punk & I like scudding
3. Fleet bike
4. I’m Punk, no need to ignite...
5. By birth it’s scud
6. By nature it‘s scud
7. I am not a punk but my bike is...
8. I am not a lunk ... it is PUNK
9. Don’t be in funk ...be like a PUNK
10. I see u lost a bet again
11. I see u lost this race too
12. Alpha-Q (in the back of bike) with middle finger showing up as a symbol.
13. I’m PUNK
14. I'm not a bum!
15. Batboy in Bangalore
16. Catch this scud
17. Beware... I’m Punk.
18.Fleet is more than Swift
19.Batbike in Blore
waiting for ur comment :-)
8 comments to "Bike captions..."
Powered by WidgetsForFree
- ► 2013 (19)
- ► 2011 (18)
- ► 2010 (35)
- ► 2009 (73)
- Java Lessons Learned - Eclipse Shortcuts
- Week-end Time Pass
- one crore dollars for your 'idea'
- xhost , Xserver, Xterminal ...
- Being a root also , Not able to install when ur bu...
- Gutsy Indian Women - Smoking
- Looking for Invisible mode on G-Talk ????
- Blogger of the Day(BOTDA)
- Word of Farewell !!! @ BlueSpice
- Contact !!
- Who am I ?
- Chintakayala Ravi .. SWE
- Blogs I watch
- Transport Information System
- wherefore for me!!!
- Skandagiri - Trecking to the top of clouds
- Bike captions...
- Traffic Rules & Regulations - Bangalore(100 % lega...
- Google's Chrome, ready to Rule the browsers world ...
- Search and Repalce a particular word in VI Editor(...
- Java Preparation for interviews
- ▼ September (25)
My Blog List
- Airtel and vodafone GPRS settings for pocket PC phones
- Andhra 2 America
- Ayyappa Deeksha required things
- Blogs I watch !
- Captions for your bike
- DB2 FAQs
- Deepavali Vs The Goddes of sleep
- ETV - Dhee D2 D3
- Evolution of smoking in India Women
- How to make credit card payments?
- Java-J2EE interview preparation
- My SQL FAQs
- My Travelogues
- Old is blod - New is italic
- Online pay methids for credit cards
- Oracle FAQs
- Smoking in Indian Women
- Technology Vs Humans
- Twitter feeds for all Telugu stars on single page.
- Unix FAQs
- Unix best practices
- init 0, init 1, init 2 ..
- mCheck Application jar or jad download