Trip to Madhurai-Rameswaram-Kanyakumari - 1
Trip to Madurai - Rameswaram - Kanyakumari - 3
Second Day - Rameswarm
Second day We get refreshed in Madurai itself and started to Mattittavani bustand from periyar bus-stand(as we are staying just beside periyar bus stop).Mattidavni is 7 KM from periyar.Immediately we got bus to rameswaram and we started around 8:15 AM.It took almost 4 Hrs to reach Rameswaram.The route is good.once we are reaching sea shore area we feel fishy smell all the way.The only wonderful thing on the way is the rail bridge(Pamban bridge) built in Bow shape.Which is designed in such a way that it splits into two pieces when ships crossing it.Just beside this a road bridge will be there on which we will travel by bus.
and seats were worst and even the route itself is worst.My suggestion for readers and visitors is to go back to madurai same day itself and then go to kanyakumari from madurai.At last with so many hurdles we reached Kanyakumari next day morning exactly to see sunrise.
1 comments to "Trip to Madurai - Rameswaram - Kanyakumari - 2"
Powered by WidgetsForFree
- ► 2013 (19)
- ► 2011 (18)
- ► 2010 (35)
- ► 2009 (73)
- Binary Digit Conversion
- DB2 FAQ's
- Trip to Madurai - Rameswaram - Kanyakumari - 3
- Trip to Madurai - Rameswaram - Kanyakumari - 2
- FireFox -3 Out now !!
- Trip to Madhurai-Rameswaram-Kanyakumari - 1
- How to transfer files between 2 windows machines ?...
- Network Calculators - Subnet Mask Calculator
- WWW - W3 Schools
- Web Pages - HTML Colors
- HTML Validation and Optimization
- Games !!!!!
- Distance between main cities
- How to see full command with PID
- ls and grep in windows
- Bash for HP
- Trip (Sashay) To Madhurai - Rameswaram - Kanyakuma...
- Why to Chant Vishnu Sahsranamam ?
- What is a zombie process?
- What is init.d ?
- How to use Arrays in writing shell scripts
- My SQL Basic FAQ's
- NMS & EMS
- Curriculum Search
- ▼ June (25)
My Blog List
- Airtel and vodafone GPRS settings for pocket PC phones
- Andhra 2 America
- Ayyappa Deeksha required things
- Blogs I watch !
- Captions for your bike
- DB2 FAQs
- Deepavali Vs The Goddes of sleep
- ETV - Dhee D2 D3
- Evolution of smoking in India Women
- How to make credit card payments?
- Java-J2EE interview preparation
- My SQL FAQs
- My Travelogues
- Old is blod - New is italic
- Online pay methids for credit cards
- Oracle FAQs
- Smoking in Indian Women
- Technology Vs Humans
- Twitter feeds for all Telugu stars on single page.
- Unix FAQs
- Unix best practices
- init 0, init 1, init 2 ..
- mCheck Application jar or jad download