Many Unix(HP) users might faced trouble who are habituated to Bash shell in other Unix flavors.
Ofcourse me too..So Finally the best solution i got from some of my colleagues is to run the following attached binary once in ur HP-UX shell.
it is very light binary.just run it and u r all set to go to run commands as like in other Unix flavors.
Hope it helps...
0 comments to "Bash for HP"
Powered by WidgetsForFree
- ► 2013 (19)
- ► 2011 (18)
- ► 2010 (35)
- ► 2009 (73)
- Binary Digit Conversion
- DB2 FAQ's
- Trip to Madurai - Rameswaram - Kanyakumari - 3
- Trip to Madurai - Rameswaram - Kanyakumari - 2
- FireFox -3 Out now !!
- Trip to Madhurai-Rameswaram-Kanyakumari - 1
- How to transfer files between 2 windows machines ?...
- Network Calculators - Subnet Mask Calculator
- WWW - W3 Schools
- Web Pages - HTML Colors
- HTML Validation and Optimization
- Games !!!!!
- Distance between main cities
- How to see full command with PID
- ls and grep in windows
- Bash for HP
- Trip (Sashay) To Madhurai - Rameswaram - Kanyakuma...
- Why to Chant Vishnu Sahsranamam ?
- What is a zombie process?
- What is init.d ?
- How to use Arrays in writing shell scripts
- My SQL Basic FAQ's
- NMS & EMS
- Curriculum Search
- ▼ June (25)
My Blog List
- Airtel and vodafone GPRS settings for pocket PC phones
- Andhra 2 America
- Ayyappa Deeksha required things
- Blogs I watch !
- Captions for your bike
- DB2 FAQs
- Deepavali Vs The Goddes of sleep
- ETV - Dhee D2 D3
- Evolution of smoking in India Women
- How to make credit card payments?
- Java-J2EE interview preparation
- My SQL FAQs
- My Travelogues
- Old is blod - New is italic
- Online pay methids for credit cards
- Oracle FAQs
- Smoking in Indian Women
- Technology Vs Humans
- Twitter feeds for all Telugu stars on single page.
- Unix FAQs
- Unix best practices
- init 0, init 1, init 2 ..
- mCheck Application jar or jad download