Many of my friends ask me what is BRB for the first time. If you do not interact online, chances are that you will not know most of the terms like IMO, BTW, CU, OO etc. Well don’t worry... You have dropped in the right place... Check this site that contains hundreds of such short forms used in conversation as a sort of short-hand form of communication.
URL to find meaning of your JARGON
here is my own list
AKA = Also Known As
ASAP = As Soon As Possible
ASL = Age/Sex/Location
BRB= Be Right Back
CU = See You
CUL8R = See You Later
FYI = For Your Information
IMHO = In My Humble Opinion
IOW = In Other Words
K = Ok
LOL = laughing out loud
MYOB = mind your own business
RSVP = Repondez, s'il vous plait (Respond, please)
W/O = without." W/ means "with."
WTG = way to go
TTYL=Talk To You Later
0 comments to "Short-hand form of communication in chating. (chat JARGANS)"
Powered by WidgetsForFree
- ► 2013 (19)
- ► 2011 (18)
- ► 2010 (35)
- ► 2009 (73)
- How to make Credit Card Payment using cheq(what to...
- How to determine whether your computer is running ...
- HTML Basics
- Oracle Basic FAQ's
- Short-hand form of communication in chating. (chat...
- Corporate language ....
- 156 Useful Run Commands ....
- Great Indians
- HIDDEN PROGRAMS OF WINDOWS Operating System !!!!
- Words of wisdom for new brides and grooms !!!!!!!
- New Year !!!!
- How to reach ur destiny using MAPS ....on internet...
- How to enable/disable USB ports from Windows Oper...
- Tips on Filling your Vehicles...
- Forgotten Root Password - Suse 10.3 ???
- We will rock you
- UNIX Basic FAQ's
- How to recover the Root Password in Soalris 10 ???...
- Trip to Nandi Hills
- Krishna's page ads free information contact
- ▼ May (20)
My Blog List
- Airtel and vodafone GPRS settings for pocket PC phones
- Andhra 2 America
- Ayyappa Deeksha required things
- Blogs I watch !
- Captions for your bike
- DB2 FAQs
- Deepavali Vs The Goddes of sleep
- ETV - Dhee D2 D3
- Evolution of smoking in India Women
- How to make credit card payments?
- Java-J2EE interview preparation
- My SQL FAQs
- My Travelogues
- Old is blod - New is italic
- Online pay methids for credit cards
- Oracle FAQs
- Smoking in Indian Women
- Technology Vs Humans
- Twitter feeds for all Telugu stars on single page.
- Unix FAQs
- Unix best practices
- init 0, init 1, init 2 ..
- mCheck Application jar or jad download