On 3rd May 2008 we had been to Nandi Hills. Nandi Hills is called as Nandi Betta in Kannada I think. And It was a small trip in my mind since a long time. But I want to go to this place along with my very close friends, as they all stay in Hyderabad It took this time for me …Whole it is a wonderful place to visit ..That to travel by bike will be a joy for riders like me …
We were 6 people started on 3 bikes. Among 3, 2 bikes are brand new. Mine is Pulsar (definitely male …No doubt in pick up and race).And the other is cbz Xtreme. Near K R Puram, we enter into Hyderanad high way and it is straight road till Devana Halli. Our plan is to see the sunrise from the hill, so we planned to start around at 4:30 AM from Koramangala as Nandi Hills is around 70 KM (total distance to reach peak of hill from koramangala).We thought we will reach the Hill by 6 AM and we can enjoy the sun rise …but it is very common god is the moderator we cant plan ….it was due to very small reasons we started here at 5 AM and even the journey did not even speed due to lack of petrol in one of the bike and due to early morning no bunk was opened. At last we reached Nandi Hills top by 7:20 AM. Nandi Hills 20 KM from a village called “Devana Halli”.After crossing our new air port road and flyovers’ we will see this Village.
Though we missed to see the sunrise we really enjoyed the ride, fog and clouds. On the Hill entrance we paid around 75 Rs for bike parking as well as entrance ticket for all of us. We can see many monkeys on the hill. The first thing you see as soon as you enter is the Amrit Sarovar which is a small tank, nothing much to see here, so we moved on. Moving ahead we have spent some time in
3 comments to "Trip to Nandi Hills"
Powered by WidgetsForFree
- ► 2013 (19)
- ► 2011 (18)
- ► 2010 (35)
- ► 2009 (73)
- How to make Credit Card Payment using cheq(what to...
- How to determine whether your computer is running ...
- HTML Basics
- Oracle Basic FAQ's
- Short-hand form of communication in chating. (chat...
- Corporate language ....
- 156 Useful Run Commands ....
- Great Indians
- HIDDEN PROGRAMS OF WINDOWS Operating System !!!!
- Words of wisdom for new brides and grooms !!!!!!!
- New Year !!!!
- How to reach ur destiny using MAPS ....on internet...
- How to enable/disable USB ports from Windows Oper...
- Tips on Filling your Vehicles...
- Forgotten Root Password - Suse 10.3 ???
- We will rock you
- UNIX Basic FAQ's
- How to recover the Root Password in Soalris 10 ???...
- Trip to Nandi Hills
- Krishna's page ads free information contact
- ▼ May (20)
My Blog List
- Airtel and vodafone GPRS settings for pocket PC phones
- Andhra 2 America
- Ayyappa Deeksha required things
- Blogs I watch !
- Captions for your bike
- DB2 FAQs
- Deepavali Vs The Goddes of sleep
- ETV - Dhee D2 D3
- Evolution of smoking in India Women
- How to make credit card payments?
- Java-J2EE interview preparation
- My SQL FAQs
- My Travelogues
- Old is blod - New is italic
- Online pay methids for credit cards
- Oracle FAQs
- Smoking in Indian Women
- Technology Vs Humans
- Twitter feeds for all Telugu stars on single page.
- Unix FAQs
- Unix best practices
- init 0, init 1, init 2 ..
- mCheck Application jar or jad download