Unix command to count number of files in present folder
- ls | wc -l
- If your folder has directories and files, and you want to count only files, use the below.
- find ./ -type f | wc -l
- ls -F | grep -v -e "/" -e "@" | wc -w
- If you would like to list out number of all the objects excluding directory then use
0 comments to "Number of files in a directory"
Powered by WidgetsForFree
- ► 2013 (19)
- ► 2011 (18)
- ► 2010 (35)
- ► 2009 (73)
- Deepavali Vs Goddess of sleep
- Dream home designer software - Google SketchUp
- Old is Bold - New is Italic
- Solaris Commands - Tips - Installtion - All about ...
- Microsoft PowerToys for Windows XP
- Handy tools for Browser Testing (IE6, IE7, FF)
- BSNL Dial up Connectiion
- IE7 - runonce.msn.com/runonce3.aspx
- JRE - Browsers ( IE, Firefox)
- Trip to Kolar, Kotilingeshwara, Bangaru Tirupati, ...
- Java lessons learned - Naming Convention, Variable...
- Andhra to America
- Is your blog listed under unauthorized Web pages w...
- Number of files in a directory
- Online Payment methods for different credit cards
- ▼ October (16)
My Blog List
- Airtel and vodafone GPRS settings for pocket PC phones
- Andhra 2 America
- Ayyappa Deeksha required things
- Blogs I watch !
- Captions for your bike
- DB2 FAQs
- Deepavali Vs The Goddes of sleep
- ETV - Dhee D2 D3
- Evolution of smoking in India Women
- How to make credit card payments?
- Java-J2EE interview preparation
- My SQL FAQs
- My Travelogues
- Old is blod - New is italic
- Online pay methids for credit cards
- Oracle FAQs
- Smoking in Indian Women
- Technology Vs Humans
- Twitter feeds for all Telugu stars on single page.
- Unix FAQs
- Unix best practices
- init 0, init 1, init 2 ..
- mCheck Application jar or jad download